- Be prepared: Research the visa you are applying for and the requirements for obtaining it. Understand the purpose of your trip and be able to clearly explain it to the consular officer.
- Be on time: Arrive at the visa interview on time and allow extra time for security clearance.
- Dress professionally: Dress in a manner that is appropriate for a business meeting.
- Be honest and concise: Answer questions truthfully and to the point. Don’t provide more information than is necessary.
- Have all the necessary documents: Bring all of the required documents and make sure they are organized and in order.
- Be courteous: Be polite and respectful to the consular officer. Remember they are the ones who will decide whether or not to grant your visa.
Wings Global aim at providing possible guidance and helping clients identifying multiple options and opportune times at international level. We have single minded focus on empowering students with English communication skills that enable them to attain their goals.